Call Dollens Electric for Your Electrical Emergency
San Jose, CA and surrounding cities rely Dollens Electric for their home electrical emergencies. The dangers of electricity don’t need to be reiterated but it’s important to know some basic information regarding common electrical emergencies.
Electrical Emergencies Include:
- An Outlet Overload – As outlets overload, they heat up and begin to burn usually leaving a brown or black residue behind. Turn the breaker off and unplug any appliances connected to the system.
- A Circuit Breaker Failing to Trip – notice a humming or buzzing coming from your beaker box? This is the main sign that your system is failing to trip a faulty wire. In fact, if you notice burnt or acid smells then it could be a sign of a damaged wire
- Power Outage – call the utility company first and if they report no system outages, then it’s best to dial Dollens Electric. The issue is most likely in your home wiring.
- Downed Power Line – Stay at least 40 feet away from the fallen line and avoid touching or standing on and conductive materials. Warn others nearby and immediately contact the power company or dial 911.
- Flickering Lights – A sign of faulty or loose wiring is usually the culprit here. However, more serious problems like broken circuit connections are also known to cause this.
Contact Us 24/7
Our emergency on-call technicians are standing by for your home electrical issues. Our techs will find the electrical issues affecting your home. From troubleshooting wiring to breaker box and control repair panel, we’re licensed and experienced to do it all. We’ll even evaluate and fix your solar panel system to keep your home powered and the environment clean.
Service Areas: San Jose, Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Los Altos/ Los Altos Hills, Skyline Ridge, Sunnyale, Saratoga, Mountain View, Mount Hamilton, Morgan Hill, San Martin, Gilroy, Redwood Estates, Milpitas, Palo Alto.