Now solar users can have energy storage capability
Power Hub is an all-in-one energy storage system to support both grid-tied and battery back-up functions during utility failure or shut off (no batteries required).
- Solar power even when utility power fails
- Power Inverter 4.0-11.0kW, 120/240VAC
- Battery storage + BMS, 5.0-20kWhrs, 48VDC
- Battery charger and solar charge controller
- Built-in AC transfer switch
- Solar Ready 1.0kW to 8kW array
- Connectors for 240V, 50A AC input and output power
- Input for 240V, 30A generator input
- Cloud-based timing control of utility interconnect
The PowerHub is feature rich and a user-friendly system that saves money at installation and for years into the future!
Energy storage versatility
The Power hub is compatible with multiple battery technologies including AGM or Lithium Iron. Phosphate lithium Battery charging is supported by utility grid and/or solar power.
Peak demand reduction
The PowerHub eliminates expensive peak demand charges by automatically filling electrical load with battery energy when approaching a peak demand threshold.
The Power Hub is delivered pre-wired and ready to go. This assures customers do not then need to worry about on-site construction, equipment compatibility or initial equipment failure.
The PowerHub operates in grid-tie or standalone modes. This feature allows residential or commercial users to operate.
Time-of-use (TOU) shifting
The PowerHub significantly reduces energy bills by automatically shifting electrical demand to stored energy during periods when utility rates are highest.