We can provide you with whole house electrical rewiring services to keep you, your family, and your house safe.
In order to protect yourself and your home from unwanted disasters, you may want to get your electrical rewired by a professional electrical contractor.Request an Estimate
When upgrade electrical wiring?
To handle increased electrical loads, especially if your house is more than 40 years old.
Typical signs to rewire your electrical system:
- Dimming or flickering lights
- Hot or discolored switch plates, cords, or plugs
- Frequently blown fuses or tripped breakers
- Buzzing or sizzling sounds
- Loose outlets
- Electrical shock when you plug in or touch a cord
- Over-fused electrical panel
- A burning smell
- Sparks from an outlet when you plug or unplug a cord
Plan ahead for your future energy needs.
Structured wiring is a smart investment and maybe a marketing advantage if you should decide to sell your home.
Structured wiring is a generic term for any heavy-duty electrical and data cables designed to handle the latest entertainment and communication devices—and those yet to be invented—including phones, Internet, and household heating and lighting systems