Reduce cost and dependence on utility companies in the short and long term with solar energy systems.
Photovoltaic systems can produce electrical power or heat for homes or businesses of any size. Solar installations installed on roof tops or the ground can offset electric charges and include battery backup.
We handle the entire process for you, including:
- Electric usage analysis
- Selection of financing options
- System design
- Installation and applications for rebates and incentive payments.
THE FIRST STEP IN THE PROCESS
Site assessment and review of historical electrical usage.
During site assessment we provide information and applications explaining financing options for your new installation.
Why solar energy system?
- Secure your energy future by reducing or eliminating your utility bill.
- Extend solar heating for your swimming pool by as much as two months in the summer season.
- Get additional lighting for your home or business in a low cost way.
Medical Center with solar
Residential metal roof with solar
Solar in forest area
Modular Home with solar
Solar Energy FAQs
- How do solar panels work? Photovoltaic solar panels convert sun light photons into direct current (DC) through their movement around a circuit. An inverter converts this electricity from DC to alternating current (AC) to match the country’s power grid. The AC powers your home or charges your car. Extra electricity is then diverted back to the grid for use.
- Solar panels made of the following: Silicon solar cells, a metal frame (usually aluminum), glass sheet for casing, standard 12V wire, bus wire, and Plexiglas.
- Can you elaborate on the solar cells? Solar cells are often referred to as photovoltaic cells. They contain silicon and convert light into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. Atoms in the silicon solar cells are surrounded by electrons. Sun light hits these crystals of silicon and electrons are ejected. This bounce leaves an electron hole. When a bouncing electron finds this hole and recombines, it creates energy – which we capture as electricity. This resulting effect is a physical and chemical phenomenon.
- Did You Say A Phenomenon? Yes, dubbed this by its founder Edmund Becquerel, the physical and chemical conversion of light to electricity happens when absorbing light causes an electron (or other charge carrier) to a higher energy state.
- What Is the Average Amount of Solar Panel Maintenance?There is a very low amount of maintenance for solar panels partly due to no moving parts. Clean and inspect your solar panels for dirt and debris a few times a year. In most cases, local companies will provide this service for a nominal fee.