LED Lighting: Modern & Efficient
One way to improve your home lighting is to replace your existing lights with LED or recessed lighting. It’s useful to highlight specific areas in a room or to accentuate art work. Your rooms will feel more spacious and open with these hidden lights.
Why LED Lighting?
- LED’s emit light in a specific direction, reducing the need for reflectors and diffusers. This feature alone makes LEDS more efficient than any other lighting.
- Little to no heat; LEDs emit very little heat compared to incandescent bulbs that release 90% of their energy as heat.
- They look great! Yes, in addition to their groundbreaking efficiency, they also make your home look more spacious and streamlined. No more clunky or awkward light bulbs jutting downward from the ceiling.
- Longer life! LEDs last 50 times longer than traditional lighting.
- Environmentally friendly since they do not contain mercury or other toxins. This means they’re recyclable.
- No bugs! LED lights do no attract insects so they’re great for outdoor use.
All our work is backed by a 3-year parts warranty and a lifetime warranty on craftsmanship.
Service Areas: San Jose, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Campbell, Holy City, Cupertino, Saratoga, Redwood Estates, Milpitas, Mount Hamilton, New Almaden, Morgan Hill, San Martin, Palo Alto, Stanford, Fremont, Alviso, Gilroy, Los Altos Hills.